Our Kikx AirTrack portable, inflatable, cushioned training board has a waterproof, durable PVC outer which comes in light grey with bright orange sides and rainbow centre stripes and is 3m in length, 1m in width and has a thickness of 10cm.
AirTrack training boards are a relatively new phenomenon that has been skyrocketing in popularity over the past few years and is a must-have for every gym as it is the evolution of the old inflatable tumbling tracks. We work with a manufacturer with over 30 years of experience and expertise in inflatable equipment to bring you the best constructed, most durable and versatile product range to boost your training regimen and skills.
The inner cushioning layer is made up of thousands of little lightweight threads that run from the bottom to the top to offer a perfectly flat surface and the sides are made from tough boat fabric to ensure years of heavy practise. An AirTrack is filled with air and bouncy with the pressure easily adjusted to exactly the user’s preference. They are airtight and easily inflated using one of our pumps and fitted with a Bravo Valve (rated 10psi) to maintain pressure for as long as possible.
An AirTrack is lightweight and can be set up by students with inflation taking about 4-10 minutes with the blowers provided. When deflated and packed, the AirTrack can fit in any car, making it easily portable and also feature side carry handles and Velcro strips for joining multiple boards together to create a larger training area making them easy to move and reconfigure as needed. These are great qualities for those who do not have their own facility and have to take equipment home, have to store equipment in a small storage area after use or desire versatility to adjust their training environment as needed.
What’s the benefits of choosing an AirTrack training board?
When training on the AirTrack using a lower pressure, the bounce that the AirTrack gives becomes slower, deeper and easier. This is great for beginners or for advanced athletes that are working on new skills. Also, a softer AirTrack makes the landing easier on the body. From that lower pressure, it’s possible to gradually build up the pressure, making the bounce faster and more technical. This can help athletes to transfer their skills to a gymnastics floor.
The bounce is very important for several reasons:
• Due to the softness of the AirTrack, it is easy on the body and is a lot better for the younger gymnasts whose muscles, bones and joints are still developing.
• Another great advantage is that the AirTrack is a real energy saver. Without having to make a full runup on each try, a lot of energy is preserved, and gymnasts can work on their skills a lot longer.
• The added height gives them that extra space to work on air awareness while also being able to take twice as many turns. These benefits added up make athletes train longer, more efficiently and learn skills a lot faster.
• The AirTrack’s ability to be adjusted to higher and higher pressure provides a build-up to the gymnastics floor which can be gradual and therefore less frightening.
• The extra bounce is fun and no one can stand or sit still on an AirTrack! The bounciness just invites movement and athletes, young and old, will love the boost of their skills.
• The extra height and soft landings give confidence and help athletes progress in their skills, helping them stay motivated and excited.
You can rely on the highest standards of quality as each AirTrack is cut and manufactured entirely by hand using the best stress-tested materials. This process takes up to 20 hours per AirTrack so we know each one is a true work of art. Each AirTrack undergoes a jump test, 48 hour pressure test and then an extensive quality control in which the tiniest of deviations is measured.
Once you try a Kikx AirTrack, you’ll never go back!
Our garments are ideal for girls and boys aged 4 to 16. Below are approximate conversion tables to help you find your size. If you need any assistance, we're happy to help. Contact Us.
Measure around the widest part of the hip area.
Measure from the shoulder, down between the legs and back to the same shoulder.
Measure around the waist at the navel.
With arms by the side, measure around the fullest part of the chest.
Gather your measurements and either visit us in-store or email them to us via the contact form. We will be in touch with the best size for you.